Monday 20 April 2020

Love Out cry

 Love Outcry ðŸ˜”

Go get some love for me , as today I strive in grief love of you is great in need what I desire please we may should proceed in the process of adorness why I am first always whereas in every aspect sentence ladies first is expressed , why I share sounds of my heart , don't your heart beat , don't I dwell inside deep , my ears are also eager to hear your breath close near to me in my every deed, Why I shade my tears don't your eyes water or it is so much deep that you can't get them out for soul like me or I am not the person for whom you agreed some where in your journey I made my love enormous so that you finally kissed me . Indeed true is my love as I can swear to all Gods you believed , save me for once I request you oh please you beauty of mine come near to me oh my lifeline . Today the love I require so that I respire in the aspire to meet . We fight , we cry , we share but we can't be 2 people we were 2 for world in real we were 1 as always . How can I impart pain to you that I felt because that will also be added in mine . Remember the nights we had parleys and hugged each other with fright of losing our loved one , one can't be saved without saving other & both died in dreams of dignity , honor respect of our parental love , we killed , we buried our corpses in the garden of our family home. We gave them flowers that never spread fragrance , but give beauty bush to their 4 walled buildings . Yet we won the battle of love , our souls remained together , played together , enjoyed together & departed together😢😢😢😢.

4 comments: